Friday, July 27, 2012

The beautiful town St. Louis (Pronounced St. Lu-ee)


 Had the opportunity to conduct focus groups 4 hours north of Dakar in the beautiful and historical coastal town of St. Louis.
Ocean front Mosque. Seriously, the water breaks just on the other side.




Crossing the bridge from one island to the other. Heading to the high school for the focus groups.
What I looked like after my hour walk to the high school. I was sweating pretty profusely!


High school where I held the focus groups.


My hotel beach. The ocean was so warm.


Breakfast. Juice and coffee. Had to take it easy, my stomach wasn't feeling too superb.
The nun walking had just stopped and kindly asked me if I was lost... I said no, just captivated by the architecture. She drew a big smile and kept on walking. Sometimes its the little moments and brief interactions that turn out to be most memorable.


1 comment: